Tags: information collection request for Voices in the Mining Workplace
A project by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) to elicit input from workers in mining workplaces is underway, and the agency has solicited comment on the initiative, as well as on a 50-plus question survey that some may ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views