Tags: infrastructure construction
A study has found that over two years, one dollar spent on infrastructure construction produces roughly double ($1.92) the initial spending in direct and indirect economic output. Researchers at the College of William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views