Tags: infrastructure construction
A study has found that over two years, one dollar spent on infrastructure construction produces roughly double ($1.92) the initial spending in direct and indirect economic output. Researchers at the College of William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1155 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1038 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents253 Views