Tags: infrastructure construction
A study has found that over two years, one dollar spent on infrastructure construction produces roughly double ($1.92) the initial spending in direct and indirect economic output. Researchers at the College of William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views