Tags: infrastructure construction
A study has found that over two years, one dollar spent on infrastructure construction produces roughly double ($1.92) the initial spending in direct and indirect economic output. Researchers at the College of William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets365 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views