Tags: Infrastructure & Environment business
URS Corporation has completed its acquisition of Scott Wilson Group plc, a London-based infrastructure engineering and construction company. The addition of Scott Wilson expands URS’ international presence by adding a network of 80 offices around the world, including offices in key ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees248 Views