Tags: infrastructure investments in Minnesota
Construction is underway or completed on $677 million in Minnesota highway, transit, and wastewater projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure announced on Sept. 30. The committee released its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri581 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views