Tags: infrastructure program
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has launched "Build a New Chicago," a $7.2 billion infrastructure program that would create 30,000 jobs throughout the next three years, according to a Chicago-Sun Times report. As part of the program, Emanuel is urging major ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting934 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem915 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve403 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views