Tags: Infrastructure Week 2014
From television news to print stories to blog posts, Infrastructure Week 2014 netted a lot of media coverage and raised the public level of awareness regarding transportation needs and funding, but there is still much work to do. The event followed ...
As Infrastructure Week begins, NSSGA President and CEO Mike Johnson calls for action on Highway Trust Fund
Infrastructure Week 2014 kicked off Monday. The event, which takes place May 12-16, focuses on “emerging solutions, innovative approaches, and best practices being developed nationwide to modernize aging infrastructure,” according to the event’s website. It features a series of conferences, roundtables, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views