Tags: Infrastructure Week
From television news to print stories to blog posts, Infrastructure Week 2014 netted a lot of media coverage and raised the public level of awareness regarding transportation needs and funding, but there is still much work to do. The event followed ...
President Obama highlights transportation funding needs, Highway Trust Fund insolvency during National Transportation Week
The White House announced on Friday that May 11-17 is National Transportation Week and May 16 is National Defense Transportation Day. The announcement comes as Infrastructure Week begins, bringing several conferences, roundtables, educational seminars and other infrastructure-related events to Washington, D.C. The ...
As Infrastructure Week begins, NSSGA President and CEO Mike Johnson calls for action on Highway Trust Fund
Infrastructure Week 2014 kicked off Monday. The event, which takes place May 12-16, focuses on “emerging solutions, innovative approaches, and best practices being developed nationwide to modernize aging infrastructure,” according to the event’s website. It features a series of conferences, roundtables, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views