Merrick Farm gravel pit expansion receives endorsement from Queen Anne’s County Planning Commissioners
Queen Anne's County Planning Commissioners last month unanimously voted to endorse a 90-acre expansion plan for sand and gravel pit Merrick Farm LLC in Ingleside, Maryland, according to a report from The Star Democrat. The vote follows a decision by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility582 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views