Merrick Farm gravel pit expansion receives endorsement from Queen Anne’s County Planning Commissioners
Queen Anne's County Planning Commissioners last month unanimously voted to endorse a 90-acre expansion plan for sand and gravel pit Merrick Farm LLC in Ingleside, Maryland, according to a report from The Star Democrat. The vote follows a decision by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world272 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views