Merrick Farm gravel pit expansion receives endorsement from Queen Anne’s County Planning Commissioners
Queen Anne's County Planning Commissioners last month unanimously voted to endorse a 90-acre expansion plan for sand and gravel pit Merrick Farm LLC in Ingleside, Maryland, according to a report from The Star Democrat. The vote follows a decision by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration276 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views