Merrick Farm gravel pit expansion receives endorsement from Queen Anne’s County Planning Commissioners
Queen Anne's County Planning Commissioners last month unanimously voted to endorse a 90-acre expansion plan for sand and gravel pit Merrick Farm LLC in Ingleside, Maryland, according to a report from The Star Democrat. The vote follows a decision by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views