Tags: Ingram Industries
Disappointing economic indicators threaten M&A activity Analysts and investors were busy recently with the U.S. debt ceiling crisis and a steady stream of disappointing economic indicators. The result was a continued drop in stock prices for construction materials producers. This, together ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views