Tags: Ingram Industries
Disappointing economic indicators threaten M&A activity Analysts and investors were busy recently with the U.S. debt ceiling crisis and a steady stream of disappointing economic indicators. The result was a continued drop in stock prices for construction materials producers. This, together ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views