As the weather gets warmer, more quarry sites are likely to experience increased cases of trespassing. That’s because, according to Indiana Public Media, people use the quarries as parks or pools, an action that Lawrence County Sheriff Sam Craig said causes ...
On May 26, 2010, a 28 year-old contract miner with 10 weeks of mining experience was fatally injured at the Denison Mines (USA) Corp.-Pandora Complex underground uranium mine, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a press briefing that five metal/non-metal miners died in May 2010. As of June 4, 2010, eight metal/non-metal miners have been killed. MSHA has listed the injuries to they may be reviewed and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again269 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views