Tags: injury rate
Metal and nonmetal mining saw an increase of approximately 27 percent in deaths in 2013, bringing the fatal injury rate up by 0.0029 per 200,000 hours worked, according to preliminary data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association and the U. S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration reaffirmed their decade-old alliance aimed at preventing injuries and illnesses at U.S. aggregates operations. The 2002 MSHA-NSSGA Alliance was the first ...
Nearly everyone has heard the phrase, ‘If you can’t walk the walk, don’t talk the talk.’ Those words echoed through my mind as I read a copy of the letter sent by Sen. John Kline (R-Minn.), who serves as chairman ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views