Tags: injury rate
Metal and nonmetal mining saw an increase of approximately 27 percent in deaths in 2013, bringing the fatal injury rate up by 0.0029 per 200,000 hours worked, according to preliminary data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association and the U. S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration reaffirmed their decade-old alliance aimed at preventing injuries and illnesses at U.S. aggregates operations. The 2002 MSHA-NSSGA Alliance was the first ...
Nearly everyone has heard the phrase, ‘If you can’t walk the walk, don’t talk the talk.’ Those words echoed through my mind as I read a copy of the letter sent by Sen. John Kline (R-Minn.), who serves as chairman ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1312 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?701 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth503 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views