Tags: injury reduction
Earlier this year, the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) presented several tips for targeting injury reduction at stone, sand and gravel facilities. Those tips include: “Wingman,” which uses the concept of employees looking out for one another and is reinforced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views