Tags: innovative bridge materials and construction methods
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Aug. 17 announced $417.3 million in grants to fund an array of efforts ranging from interstate maintenance to research into innovative bridge materials and construction methods. "Transportation investments like these will create jobs, increase mobility, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting954 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem921 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views