Tags: innovative interchange designs
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and North Carolina Transportation Secretary Gene Conti have reviewed progress on the widening of I-85, one of North Carolina's $423 million trio of high-priority projects that will improve safety and reduce traffic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views