U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued a statement on April 6 regarding the $2.4 billion available for high-speed rail. In the statement, LaHood said the nation is "another step closer to delivering an innovative, national transportation network that brings new jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve514 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky207 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting188 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature177 Views