U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued a statement on April 6 regarding the $2.4 billion available for high-speed rail. In the statement, LaHood said the nation is "another step closer to delivering an innovative, national transportation network that brings new jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world315 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior223 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting144 Views