U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued a statement on April 6 regarding the $2.4 billion available for high-speed rail. In the statement, LaHood said the nation is "another step closer to delivering an innovative, national transportation network that brings new jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views