The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced that federal inspectors issued 245 citations and 13 orders during special impact inspections conducted at nine coal mines and six metal/non-metal mines in January 2013. The monthly inspections involve mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety377 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029216 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013178 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill137 Views