The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the results of its July impact inspections. During the month, federal inspectors issued 190 citations and eight orders during special impact inspections conducted at 15 coal mines and ...
Industry training will look dramatically different as the summer aggregate production season approaches full tilt. During a May 5 stakeholder summit held by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), Joseph A. Main, assistant secretary of labor for mine safety ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced that federal inspectors issued 245 citations and 13 orders during special impact inspections conducted at nine coal mines and six metal/non-metal mines in January 2013. The monthly inspections involve mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views