Tags: inspector liability
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP What could be worse than having the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) show up to conduct a hazard complaint-based inspection? Having this occur where the inspectors themselves can be held personally liable if they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views