Tags: inspector liability
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP What could be worse than having the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) show up to conduct a hazard complaint-based inspection? Having this occur where the inspectors themselves can be held personally liable if they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility890 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views