The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As I interviewed this year’s AggMan of the Year, Cheryl Ann Suzio (see page xx), she shared a different perspective of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) than the one typically voiced by aggregate producers. She ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2302 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...539 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views