The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As I interviewed this year’s AggMan of the Year, Cheryl Ann Suzio (see page xx), she shared a different perspective of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) than the one typically voiced by aggregate producers. She ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention178 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views