The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As I interviewed this year’s AggMan of the Year, Cheryl Ann Suzio (see page xx), she shared a different perspective of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) than the one typically voiced by aggregate producers. She ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers222 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show207 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views