Tags: Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE
Rock Miller, principal of the Transportation Planning & Traffic Engineering practice in Stantec’s Irvine, Calif. office, was recently appointed to executive roles in two leading industry organizations devoted to transportation issues and policy development at the state and national ...
Gary Euler has been named a senior engineering manager in the Herndon, Va., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization. In his new position, Euler will be responsible for supporting a variety of project ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri678 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas418 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views