Tags: Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE
Rock Miller, principal of the Transportation Planning & Traffic Engineering practice in Stantec’s Irvine, Calif. office, was recently appointed to executive roles in two leading industry organizations devoted to transportation issues and policy development at the state and national ...
Gary Euler has been named a senior engineering manager in the Herndon, Va., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization. In his new position, Euler will be responsible for supporting a variety of project ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views