Tags: Integrated Emissions Control system
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today. The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF). The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower ...
John Deere is moving ahead with its planned building-block approach to meet United States Final Tier 4 and European Union Stage IV emissions regulations, the company announced on March 2. Final Tier 4/Stage IV regulations for off-highway diesel engines begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views