Tags: Integrated Emissions Control system
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today. The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF). The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower ...
John Deere is moving ahead with its planned building-block approach to meet United States Final Tier 4 and European Union Stage IV emissions regulations, the company announced on March 2. Final Tier 4/Stage IV regulations for off-highway diesel engines begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars317 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees267 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry200 Views