Tags: intelligent highways in Washington state
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety395 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency125 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views