Tags: intelligent transportation systems (ITS) management
Gary Euler has been named a senior engineering manager in the Herndon, Va., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization. In his new position, Euler will be responsible for supporting a variety of project ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 886 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life486 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers263 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views