Tags: interbank interest rate
In an effort to shore up the U.S. economy, the Federal Reserve has launched a new round of quantitative easing, or QE2, that will buy $600 billion of longer-term treasury securities by the middle of next year, the Financial Times ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views