Tags: interbank interest rate
In an effort to shore up the U.S. economy, the Federal Reserve has launched a new round of quantitative easing, or QE2, that will buy $600 billion of longer-term treasury securities by the middle of next year, the Financial Times ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February410 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again223 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car203 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views