Tags: intercity and freight rail operations; bus rapid transit
Georgia Transportation Commissioner Vance C. Smith Jr. has been appointed chairman of the Standing Committee on Public Transportation of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). The Committee is responsible for development of AASHTO standards and policies for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting961 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve493 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views