Tags: Intermat 2012
Come to Paris in April for Intermat 2012 to see what the construction industry has up its sleeves for 2012 and beyond. Ahhh, springtime in Paris! Cobblerumble of construction equipment. That’s right; it’s time, once again, for Intermat, one of the ...
Despite the tough world economic times, positive growth forecasts and 90 percent of exhibit space sold eight months before the show are promising signs for INTERMAT 2012.This is positive for the transportation construction industry as well. Worldwide growth in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers339 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America229 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views