Tags: Intermat construction equipment fair in Paris
Construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer JCB, on April 17, posted its record financial results for 2011. Turnover last year rose to the highest level in the company’s 66-year history at £2.75 billion ($4.39 billion), 37 percent greater than the £2 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views