Tags: internal combustion engines
Caterpillar Emissions Solutions has signed an agreement to purchase CleanAIR Systems. Once the transaction has been completed--which Cat says is expected to close July 1, 2010--CleanAIR Systems will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. within the Customer Services Support ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments196 Views