Tags: internal combustion engines
Caterpillar Emissions Solutions has signed an agreement to purchase CleanAIR Systems. Once the transaction has been completed--which Cat says is expected to close July 1, 2010--CleanAIR Systems will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. within the Customer Services Support ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility917 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views