Tags: International Bridge Tunnel and Turnpike Association
Transportation advocates are expressing dissatisfaction with the State of the Union address that President Obama delivered Tuesday night. Our sister site Better Roads reports that the speech only briefly addressed transportation issues, with the topic buried beneath the president’s push for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America224 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views