Tags: International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; the Service Employees International Union Local 49; the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Local 1005; and the Internationa
Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) agreed to new three-year collective bargaining agreements covering workers at its Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant (PTMP). The contracts, which were effective July 2, cover union employees represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again315 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India155 Views