Tags: International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; the Service Employees International Union Local 49; the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Local 1005; and the Internationa
Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) agreed to new three-year collective bargaining agreements covering workers at its Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant (PTMP). The contracts, which were effective July 2, cover union employees represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views