Tags: International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; the Service Employees International Union Local 49; the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Local 1005; and the Internationa
Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) agreed to new three-year collective bargaining agreements covering workers at its Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant (PTMP). The contracts, which were effective July 2, cover union employees represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views