Tags: International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; the Service Employees International Union Local 49; the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Local 1005; and the Internationa
Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) agreed to new three-year collective bargaining agreements covering workers at its Portland Truck Manufacturing Plant (PTMP). The contracts, which were effective July 2, cover union employees represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 305; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views