Tags: International Organization for Standardization
Manufacturers News: Kubota to relocate U.S. headquarters to Texas; Polydeck receives ISO standardization; Atlas Corpo products offered at two new SoCal locations
Kubota Tractor will relocate its U.S. headquarters from Torrence, California, to Grapevine, Texas, a city located near Fort Worth, the company announced in a joint statement with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, . Kubota President and CEO Masato Yoshikawa said the decision to relocate was ...
Liquid gold Understanding the benefits of oil analysis can lead to optimum oil use and longer equipment life. By Steve Waggoner For several decades, used oil analysis has been a by-word in the realm of lubricated components in aggregate and other stationary equipment. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views