Tags: International Organization for Standardization
Manufacturers News: Kubota to relocate U.S. headquarters to Texas; Polydeck receives ISO standardization; Atlas Corpo products offered at two new SoCal locations
Kubota Tractor will relocate its U.S. headquarters from Torrence, California, to Grapevine, Texas, a city located near Fort Worth, the company announced in a joint statement with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, . Kubota President and CEO Masato Yoshikawa said the decision to relocate was ...
Liquid gold Understanding the benefits of oil analysis can lead to optimum oil use and longer equipment life. By Steve Waggoner For several decades, used oil analysis has been a by-word in the realm of lubricated components in aggregate and other stationary equipment. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1040 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry318 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America253 Views