Tags: International Society of Explosives Engineers Board of Directors
The International Society of Explosives Engineers (ISEE) Board of Directors is searching for a student director to add to the board. The unanimous decision to select a student to fill the director at large position came at the 2013 Annual Conference ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views