Tags: International Standards Organization
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) introduced its 2011-2012 president, vice president, and four board members during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. Kenneth C. Hover was elected to serve as president of the Institute for 2011-2012. After the sudden ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views