Tags: intersecting joints
Knowledge of geological joints is essential in assuring the economic extraction of crushed stone from quarries, and detailed studies of joints and other planes of weakness should be included in the exploration and quarrying process. A few years ago, I had ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety396 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs182 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency131 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views