Tags: Interstate 10 and State Route 101 interchanges
Granite Construction Co. and Pulice Construction Inc. have been awarded an $85 million contract by the Arizona Department of Transportation to rehabilitate 10 miles of State Route 202L in Maricopa County. Granite's share of the contract is 25 percent, or about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...536 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views