Tags: Interstate 10 and State Route 101 interchanges
Granite Construction Co. and Pulice Construction Inc. have been awarded an $85 million contract by the Arizona Department of Transportation to rehabilitate 10 miles of State Route 202L in Maricopa County. Granite's share of the contract is 25 percent, or about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1065 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April653 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views