Tags: interstitial ice
R is for Rocksicle A Front Range perspective on managing and shipping aggregates. By Bill Langer Rocksicle (rok-si-kuhl) noun – similar to a rock glacier, which is a glacier-like mass of rock with interstitial ice. Not too long ago, I had the opportunity to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views