Tags: interstitial ice
R is for Rocksicle A Front Range perspective on managing and shipping aggregates. By Bill Langer Rocksicle (rok-si-kuhl) noun – similar to a rock glacier, which is a glacier-like mass of rock with interstitial ice. Not too long ago, I had the opportunity to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views