Tags: investment in structures
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) says that non-residential fixed investment in structures dropped 12 percent in the first quarter of 2012 following a 0.9 percent decrease in the fourth quarter of 2011, according to the April 27 Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views