Tags: investment of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials in Grapevine, Texas, to mark the 50 percent completion mark, for the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Connector. When completed, the DFW Connector will alleviate congestion for drivers in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views