Tags: investment of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials in Grapevine, Texas, to mark the 50 percent completion mark, for the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Connector. When completed, the DFW Connector will alleviate congestion for drivers in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life449 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers167 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views