Tags: investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads bridges public transportation and water infrastructure
The American Public Works Association (APWA) applauds President Obama’s support in his State of the Union (SOTU) address for increased federal investment in public infrastructure. “Increased investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads, bridges, public transportation, and water infrastructure will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views