Tags: investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads bridges public transportation and water infrastructure
The American Public Works Association (APWA) applauds President Obama’s support in his State of the Union (SOTU) address for increased federal investment in public infrastructure. “Increased investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads, bridges, public transportation, and water infrastructure will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views