Tags: Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT)
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), an Oshkosh Corporation company, has announced that West Coast Machinery, based in Abbotsford, B.C., will serve IMT customers throughout British Columbia. West Coast Machinery, a premier supplier of work truck bodies and equipment, has extended ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1021 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views