Tags: Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT)
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), an Oshkosh Corporation company, has announced that West Coast Machinery, based in Abbotsford, B.C., will serve IMT customers throughout British Columbia. West Coast Machinery, a premier supplier of work truck bodies and equipment, has extended ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs616 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views