Tags: Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT)
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), an Oshkosh Corporation company, has announced that West Coast Machinery, based in Abbotsford, B.C., will serve IMT customers throughout British Columbia. West Coast Machinery, a premier supplier of work truck bodies and equipment, has extended ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities619 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry427 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule390 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry382 Views