Tags: Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT)
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), an Oshkosh Corporation company, has announced that West Coast Machinery, based in Abbotsford, B.C., will serve IMT customers throughout British Columbia. West Coast Machinery, a premier supplier of work truck bodies and equipment, has extended ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views