Tags: Iowa roads and bridges
A bi-partisan effort is underway to improve the state's roads and bridges by raising the gas tax to pay for improvement, reports KCCI TV-8 Des Moines. The TV station is now surveying Iowans on its website about their views on increasing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views