Tags: Iowa roads and bridges
A bi-partisan effort is underway to improve the state's roads and bridges by raising the gas tax to pay for improvement, reports KCCI TV-8 Des Moines. The TV station is now surveying Iowans on its website about their views on increasing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities419 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule344 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views