Truck-weighing app Cardinal Scale’s new Pathway mobile app allows truck drivers to remain inside the cab while weighing the truck. Designed to provide all standard truck scale ID storage functions, the app uses NTEP 825 Spectrum indicator’s weight display. It automatically ...
While looking for ways to increase productivity on its assembly line in Decatur, Illinois, Caterpillar saw workers climbing up and down countless times from the massive 797F mining trucks it assembles there. Related: Product of the Week: Cat 770G and 772G off-highway ...
Vulcan Materials Co. launched a free app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad that calculates the amount of asphalt, ready mix, or aggregate needed for construction jobs, al.com reports. Available at the Apple App Store, the app allows customers to enter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views