Truck-weighing app Cardinal Scale’s new Pathway mobile app allows truck drivers to remain inside the cab while weighing the truck. Designed to provide all standard truck scale ID storage functions, the app uses NTEP 825 Spectrum indicator’s weight display. It automatically ...
While looking for ways to increase productivity on its assembly line in Decatur, Illinois, Caterpillar saw workers climbing up and down countless times from the massive 797F mining trucks it assembles there. Related: Product of the Week: Cat 770G and 772G off-highway ...
Vulcan Materials Co. launched a free app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad that calculates the amount of asphalt, ready mix, or aggregate needed for construction jobs, al.com reports. Available at the Apple App Store, the app allows customers to enter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views