Truck-weighing app Cardinal Scale’s new Pathway mobile app allows truck drivers to remain inside the cab while weighing the truck. Designed to provide all standard truck scale ID storage functions, the app uses NTEP 825 Spectrum indicator’s weight display. It automatically ...
While looking for ways to increase productivity on its assembly line in Decatur, Illinois, Caterpillar saw workers climbing up and down countless times from the massive 797F mining trucks it assembles there. Related: Product of the Week: Cat 770G and 772G off-highway ...
Vulcan Materials Co. launched a free app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad that calculates the amount of asphalt, ready mix, or aggregate needed for construction jobs, al.com reports. Available at the Apple App Store, the app allows customers to enter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February410 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again222 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car203 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views