Tags: Iron Mountain Planned Unit Development
The Glenwood Springs Planning and Zoning Commission last week unanimously voted to support a proposal to rezone the old Holly Quarry property for future hotel and rail property on Iron Mountain in Colorado, the Post Independent reported. The plan to rezone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry704 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant247 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views