Tags: iron ore
T is for Taconite New research may yield commercial viability for this lower quality ore. By Bill Langer tak-uh-nahyt (noun) – A type of chert used as iron ore in parts of North America. “In the Mesabi district the local name ‘taconite’ is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views