Vulcan Materials on Tuesday announced the start of mine development at its Azusa Rock Quarry near Los Angeles, California. After years of legal battles with the city of Duarte, the company was given permission in May to begin mining. The site, located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views