Vulcan Materials on Tuesday announced the start of mine development at its Azusa Rock Quarry near Los Angeles, California. After years of legal battles with the city of Duarte, the company was given permission in May to begin mining. The site, located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views