Vulcan Materials on Tuesday announced the start of mine development at its Azusa Rock Quarry near Los Angeles, California. After years of legal battles with the city of Duarte, the company was given permission in May to begin mining. The site, located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views