Vulcan Materials on Tuesday announced the start of mine development at its Azusa Rock Quarry near Los Angeles, California. After years of legal battles with the city of Duarte, the company was given permission in May to begin mining. The site, located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views