Vulcan Materials on Tuesday announced the start of mine development at its Azusa Rock Quarry near Los Angeles, California. After years of legal battles with the city of Duarte, the company was given permission in May to begin mining. The site, located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches413 Views