I is for isinglass Once commonly used in coal and wood-burning stoves, U.S. production of mica has all but ceased. By Bill Langer ˈī-zәn-glas (noun): two materials, both of which can occur in thin, relatively transparent sheets: (1) thin sheets of mica; (2) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility896 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views