Tags: Isuzu Motors Limited
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., distributor of America’s best-selling, low-cab-forward trucks, announced today that Isuzu Motors Limited resumed production at its Fujisawa plant on April 5. The factory had been idle since the devastating earthquake and tsunami that struck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs722 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views