U.S. federal officials used a Powerscreen impact crusher last week to discourage poachers and wildlife traffickers from obtaining and distributing elephant ivory. Officials pulverized 6 tons of illegal elephant ivory during an “Ivory Crush” event at at the U.S. Fish and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views