U.S. federal officials used a Powerscreen impact crusher last week to discourage poachers and wildlife traffickers from obtaining and distributing elephant ivory. Officials pulverized 6 tons of illegal elephant ivory during an “Ivory Crush” event at at the U.S. Fish and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views