Tags: J.H. Fletcher & Co.
Andrew Nielson and Hannah McNally earned $2,500 scholarships from the J.H. Fletcher & Co. Mining Engineering Scholarship Fund. Pictured, left to right: Billy Goad, business development manager; Charlene Kendall; Bill Kendall, Western district sales manager; Andrew Nielson, recipient; Hannah ...
J.H. Fletcher, manufacturer of bench drills for nearly 50 years, shipped its first remote operated bench drill, in 2011. Remote operation protects the operator from heat, along with exposure to dust, noise and diesel particulate. The bench drill utilizes the chassis, ...
Equipment Focus on Drilling and Blasting: Better aggregate production begins with proper drilling and blasting
Everything starts with a good hole, and these drill rigs and accessories can help you drill the right hole to get the best results from your deposit. Click here for a downloadable PDF of drill rigs and accessories from Dyno Nobel, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years739 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views