Tags: J. Thomas Hill
Vulcan Materials Co. is the world's largest producer of construction aggregates and now they have a new president and CEO. On Monday the company announced that J. Thomas Hill will succeed Donald James - who is now the company's executive ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has made several senior management changes in the company's Construction Materials Group. The changes are the following: J. Thomas Hill (51), currently president of Vulcan's Southwest Division, will assume the position of President, Florida Rock Division, effective Sept. 1. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1297 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1145 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views