Tags: J. Thomas Hill
Vulcan Materials Co. is the world's largest producer of construction aggregates and now they have a new president and CEO. On Monday the company announced that J. Thomas Hill will succeed Donald James - who is now the company's executive ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has made several senior management changes in the company's Construction Materials Group. The changes are the following: J. Thomas Hill (51), currently president of Vulcan's Southwest Division, will assume the position of President, Florida Rock Division, effective Sept. 1. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views