Tags: Jack Allen president of Navistar’s Engine Group
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) alleges that thousands of Navistar Inc. engines sold as pre-2010 models were actually assembled during 2010 and are subject to fines up to $37,500 per violation for not conforming to 2010 emissions standards. Navistar disputes ...
Navistar told attendees at a Feb. 1 stock analyst meeting at the company's brand new world headquarters in Lisle, Ill., that it has submitted its MaxxForce 13 diesel engine to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for testing to ensure compliance ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)292 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views